Our state-of-the-art electronic imaging technology allows us to quickly and easily convert your paper documents into searchable electronic files through high-speed scanning, automatic Bates labeling, accurate OCR (Optical Character Recognition) indexing and excellent quality control systems. You’ll be able to store, search, copy, email and print your documents faster and more conveniently than ever before!
Our full range of Imaging Services includes:
• High resolution, high-speed TIFF black and white and color imaging
• Scan to PDF files and fully searchable PDF files
• Accurate OCR for fast and easy search of images
• Provision of load files for most popular litigation and document management software systems, such as Concordance and Summation
• Superior image quality control, including deskew, despeckle, auto-rotation and page-for-page verification
• Automatic Bates labeling and branding.
• Bates stamp and computer labeling
• On-site copying
Document imaging or scanning is a service of converting hardcopy documents or other media to searchable electronic files. With added features such as Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and file formats compliant with industry standard litigation and document management software systems, our clients can successfully utilize the full potential of the information contained in their documents.